i went to a party last night at around 1130 with the roommate and friends… and didn’t leave until 630am. and then i slept, which is odd because usually i never sleep the night before i travel.
but dammit if i didn’t oversleep… until 1pm, which made me have to catch the 2 o’clock train still a bit drunk from the night before.
when my flight in copenhagen was to depart at 6.
which is 3½ hours away.
basic math will tell you that that only leaves a half hour buffer between getting to the airport and getting on the plane.
the entire ride there i was moving between nausea from the thought of missing a $100 flight and nausea from the baby hangover i was nursing. but the train is moving and whatnot. then i see the eta is 5:39. that’s 11 minutes to get throug security and to the gate before it closes.
so i get to the airport, basically on the verge of a heart attack walk up to the desk and just kind of mumble something about ‘late’ and ‘flight’ and god knows what else.
and fuck if the flight isn’t delayed for 25 minutes.
i could have passed out right then and it wouldn’t have surprised me.
but anyway i get to sweden, get to stockholm and am now waiting for my friend to show up at the hostel without any form of communication to let me know whether or not she’s even in the country.
mah life: it ez excite!
- 1. First thing you wash in the shower?: hair. unless it doesn't need to be washed?
- 2. What color is your favorite hoodie?: only one i have is a light heathered blue american aparel one (same as chris pine has lulz)
- 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?: hah yeah. probably will, too before the semester is over (loldrunken nights)
- 4.Do you plan outfits?: usually i go to bed with at least an idea of what i'm going to wear the next day... but... not really.
- 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?: full of pasta and chocolate and german
- 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?: the køreplan (bus schedule book) on the coffee table
- 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?: What? aim, i guess. don't really use/talk about that program any more though. i'm a skype person now.
- 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?: last night i had a dream that i was in this big ol' shopping center thing, but it was like the french ones, where it's just a big open space and all the stores kind of blend together. so there was some evil sub-plot in the dream about the ~*evil secruity guards*~ doing ~*evil security guard things*~ that we had to stop. then after we did stop them, i was browsing through the shoe section (and there were some awesome shoes let me tell you) when i saw this pair of discoball lookin' jellies, so i find a pair in my size, and put them in a bag that i'm carrying and walk out... then the alarm goes off, so i go pay for them, feeling all embarrassed because i tried to steal shit. it was a weird/lame dream
- 9. Did you meet anybody new today?: yep. roommate has a friend from marburg up. his name is Filip. he's cool, and looks kinda like til schweiger.
- 10. What are you craving right now?: a quote from 'god bless you mr. rosewater' that i forgot to write down when i had the book
- 11. Do you floss?: yeah. for some reason i really like flossing when i'm drunk in my bed about to go to sleep. weird.
- 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?: the sign from ASL for cabbage (hit your wrist against the side of your head... get it... a head of cabbage?)
- 13. When was the last time you talked on aim?: i haven't had aim for about 2 years.
- 14. Are you emotional?: aren't we all? unless you're vulcan or a psychopath.
- 15. Would you dance to the taco song?: what?
- 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?: hah. random. maybe?
- 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?: lick. teeth are sensitive y'know.
- 18. Do you like your hair?: it's okay. i need to hack at the back of it a bit, but beside that it's fine.
- 19. Do you like yourself?: yeah. i'm pretty bitchin' from time to time.
- 20. Have you ever met a celebrity?: i met the band Lit once. that was lame... i also used to hang out with port o'brien a bit... for like 2 months in high school. hah. i've also been spoken at by gus van sant before i knew who he was.
- 21. Do you like cottage cheese?: yep i do.
- 22. What are you listening to right now?: river euphrates by pixies.
- 23. How many countries have you visited?: 7
- 24. Are your parents strict?: lolno.
- 25. Would you go sky diving?: meh. i quite like the ground, thanks.
- 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?: if he was buying and i couldn't get arrested or blacklisted for anything i said to him. he seems like a good guy to hang out with though, as long as he doesn't have to make any decisions.
- 27. Would you throw potatoes at him?: hah maybe mashed, and if i knew he wouldn't file charges.
- 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?: there are shiny ornaments on my plant, stephen. no discoballs though :C
- 29. Have you ever been in a castle?: yep. denmark's lousy with castles.
- 30. Do you rent movies often?: lolno. that's what the internet is for.
- 31. Who sits in behind you in your math class?: hahaha math class? what's that? i guess in the last math class i was in i sat in the back row... so no one.
- 32. Have you made a prank phone call?: yeah, when i was about 13. we couldn't even speak for the giggles we had. wasn't much of a prank if you ask me.
- 33. Do you own a gun?: nope. don't really want/need one either
- 34. Can you count backwards from 74?: ...yeah? what kind of a question is that? hahah
- 35. Who are you going to be with tonight?: roommate & her friend Filip. all sleeping in separate rooms, however.
- 36. Brown or white eggs?: i like brown, but they might as well be gold plated in this country.
- 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?: no? i think i was desperate for a pair of boots once and bought a pair, but i've never really worn them, and i don't have them here.
- 38. Ever been on a train?: yep. quite often.
- 39. Ever been in love?: yeah, just not ~*romantic*~ love.
- 40. Do you have a cell-phone?: yep. i have 2 actually.
- 41. Are you too forgiving?: yep
- 42. Do you use chap stick?: lip chap? it's the bomb. i'm particularly obsessed with this one i bought in iceland. it smells feminine (it's the only way i can describe it... it's just girly smellin')
- 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?: let's see... it's sunday? so one of them will be going to work from 9-2 and then going home to her boyfran, and the other... will probably study and... i don't know. i'm not exactly on the same continent as them at the moment.
- 44. Can you use chop sticks?: yep. with both hands to boot.
- 45. Ever have cream puffs?: omnomnom yes.
- 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?: hah yes, unfortunatly
- 47. What was the last question you asked?: do you want help cleaning up? (to my roommate after dinner)
- 48. What was the last CD you bought?: i bought 2 elbow cds in iceland.
- 49. Boys or girls?: ew... men/guys plz.
- 50. What is your bus number for school?: i live across the street from the uni. so i walk.
- 51. Is your hair curly?: nope. it's pretty damn straight.
- 52. Last time you cried?: while/after reading "who am i this time?" it was a damn good cry, too. very happy. lots of tears.
- 53. Ever walked into a wall?: hah yes. aaaaaall the time.
- 54. Do looks matter?: for the most part. though i can be persuaded otherwise from time to time.
- 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?: hahahahah no.
- 56. Have you ever slapped someone?: not on the face.
- 57. Favorite time of the year?: autumn
- 58. Favorite color?: purple
- 59. Are you sarcastic?: not at all
- 60. Do you have any tattoos?: yep. one at the mo and planning like, 3 more.
- 61. The last person you held hands with?: relationship-y hand hold: evan. fun hand hold: niahm.
- 62. Do you sleep with the TV on?: nope. we have one but it dun'nt work
- 63. Where was your default picture taken at?: scan of a picture patti drew of me
- 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?: not really
- 65. Do you like your life right now?: it's pretty okay. i can't really complain. esp because i'm going to sweden on thursday! eee AND I'M GOING TO SEE LADY GAGA FOR MY BIRTHDAY! XD
- 66. How often do you talk on the phone?: once a week?
- 67. What is your favorite animal?: dogs at the moment
- 68. What was the most recent thing you bought?: entrance & wardrobe at train (a club-think) last night
- 69. Do you have good vision?: hah no. better than some people i know with glasses, but still shit.
- 70. Can you hula hoop?: last time i checked.
- 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater?: guh probably not. i hate liars. (lol this survey... hula-hoops to cheaters in 1 question?)
- 72. Do you have a job?: nope :\
- 73. Can you handle the truth?: probably. better than being lied to.
- 74. What are you wearing?: white top, dark denims, glasses.
- 75. Have you ever crawled through a window?: yep. while having a conversation about acid trips no less.
- don't hate me for posting this.
- (if anything, blame the germans that are sittin' at the table across from me talking in german, ignoring me and forcing me to entertain myself. what bastards. lulz)
so, i’m fully aware that i basically use this thing just to post star trek and/or lady gaga related pictures and complain. and i apologize for being the annoying 12 year old girl that i am sometimes, but today… well… let’s just say i’m fresh out of star trek and/or lady gaga…
(click on at your own discretion)